Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, February 13, 2009

This is the best I could do!

I don't know what is wrong with that precious little child of mine! She suddenly thinks it's funny to not cooperate when I am trying to take her picture! Yesterday was our special day to do Valentine's Day stuff, since I am working on Valentine's Day! Anyway, in the midst of our baking, the mail-lady delivered a package for Libby. I ordered her some new hair accessories to go with the new "princess" dress I ordered for her, which has not arrived yet. Libby was very anxious to try on her new hat and head band, but then the little booger wouldn't let me take her picture...and she was laughing about it! What am I going to do with her!?

So for my friends that I incessantly pestered last weekend at work while I was trying to decide exactly which pettiskirt outfit to order for Libby, here are some pics of what I have so far. These little hair accessories are so cute! I can hardly wait for her princess dress to arrive!


Here is Libby with her pink crocheted hat on...It looked really cute! I was afraid the flower would be too big and gaudy looking, but I think it is just right!

Here is my soon-to-be-orphaned-child NOT modeling her new hat for Mommy!

I would take her back to the hospital, but I've missed my 35 day window for returns without question! So I guess I will keep her a little longer...
Only because she's too damn cute...


...Even when she's not cooperating!
And yes, that is chocolate all over her face! We were making brownies when the package arrived! She did wash her hands but somehow missed her face!



No, she does not have something in her eye, but she won an Emmy for the 15 minutes of ACTING like she did just so I wouldn't take her picture!
I think this head band is really cute, but I'm still trying to decide if it's too much for her pictures! I don't want it to detract from her pretty face! Oh well I have until July to decide!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the crochet hat! Natalia has a headband similar to Libby's but it's red. TWINS!

I took her to the Children's Museum the other day and saw a MOM wearing a headband like that... just don't be that mom. I was staring at her and Danny said, "isn't that one of the headbands from the boutiques?" Yes... yes, it is.

I don't think it's too gaudy but I think there is a strict cutoff age of 10. Ditto for the pettiskirts.