Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sometimes I find the differences between men and women, or more specifically, mommies and daddies quite amusing. To illustrate my point, let's look at the pictures I've posted from Libby's Valentine's Day...
These are her presents from Mommy:

New Barbie clothes...

A Little Mermaid movie...
(When Libby opened her movie, she got all excited and said, "A new Ariel movie! Oh My Gosh! I've been wondering if you were going to get it for me for Valentime's! How did you know?!" You all know the answer by now, don't you?
Mommy Magic!)


Some sugar-free gum...



And a new book that plays a song while you read!

Libby was so happy to get prizes for Valentine's Day!
She's always so excited and thankful when she gets prizes! I find it so amusing which in return fuels my fire to always overdo things!



Now let's look at what Libby had waiting in her bag from Daddy:

Valentine's Brownies...



A giant box of Nerds...



More candy...



Yummy Candy!
Do you see my point?! Libby was equally as happy with both presents and did not have a preference over any item! As I said, she just loves to get prizes. So that wasn't my point. My point was... Mommy - gifts that don't include sugar; Daddy - Candy, candy, candy! Because that is how it usually plays out on any occasion...that is what I find amusing! Sometimes I have to remind Mike that Libby is not a pinata!

No comments: