Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, February 20, 2009

"P" is for Pajamas!

Each week at school the kids learn a letter of the alphabet. This week they are studying the letter "P." To celebrate this wonderful letter, they are having a Pajama Party! Libby couldn't believe she got to wear her pj's to school! I was afraid she would want to just roll out of bed and go to school without fixing her hair! Luckily, she didn't mind getting her hair fixed today! However, she did not want to wear a coat! I already had to put a tshirt and tights on under her pj's since it is only 15 degrees outside today! So we compromised! I said she could wear her robe instead of a coat, but she still had to wear a hat and mittens! Deal!



Here is my Pajama Princess, ready to party!

How funny does this look?!

Here is Libby all bundled up and ready to go to school!


Of course a special day like this deserves a special dance! I told Libby she could also wear her slippers to school, but we couldn't find them! So she decided to wear her "dancin' shoes!" Thus, the happy dance!

1 comment:

Tarah Ashlea said...

She's wearing the robe I got her! Whoa Who!! She's looks sooooo comfy! I wish we could go everywhere like that;) Love ya! Smooches!