Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, February 6, 2009

Precious Moments New Spring Line!

During these troubled economic times, The Precious Moments Figurine Company is trying to widen their fan base by extending their line to include all types of celebrations from all different socioeconomic groups. I have been fortunate enough to get my hands on the new spring catalog! Enjoy!




Haha, this is one of my favorites!


OMG! The best!


First Serial Killing
Oops!


It's a precious moments doll! Were you expecting Pabst Blue Ribbon?




Haa! Priceless! Wonder what the one for "Home Run" looks like!?





You really hate me about now don't you?! But you're going to keep on reading because it's just too darn funny!





Oh Man! Just when you think it couldn't get any worse!




I think I've seen this on a few of my co-workers desks! Hahaha!



Aw, so sad! But still funny!

2 comments:

Tarah Ashlea said...

You are sooooo wrong, but I still love ya:)

Katie said...

I think you should change the title of your blog. It's not all about Libby. How about "It's all about Mommy's sick sense of humor with a few pictures and stories about Libby sprinkled in"???

I think that's a great one!