Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Idol Chatter


OK, for all my loyal blog fans...this is one of the few entries you will see that has nothing to do with Libby! Surprise! As many of you know, I am an idol addict! And let me start by commenting on this weeks results show! Wow! I can't believe it! Michael Johns was eliminated this week...you know, "the Australian guy!" What a surprise that was! I know everyone has to go at some point, but he was one of the good ones, one of the ones I looked forward to seeing each week...and as my friend Kennita pointed out, a nice piece of eye candy! So how is it that some one like Michael Johns gets eliminated while people like Kristi Lee Cook are still in the show. Now I know Krisiti has done fairly well the last two weeks, but does everyone really think she's any good? I'm also surprised that America only takes into account the one performance when they vote?! I like to keep ALL their performances in mind when voting! Keep the strong ones! Get rid of the weak! So that's all I have to say about that! Just a little venting. One more thing America, Don't mess with Jason Castro!