Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's all about the shoes!

These are Libby's new "glitter" shoes! I saw these in target of all places and knew I had to get them for Libby. The shoes just say it all! They fit Libby's personality perfectly! She has had them about a month now and has worn them almost everyday...whether they match her outfit or not. Almost daily she also tells me, "Thank you for my glitter shoes. How did you know to get them for me?" or "I love my new sparkle shoes!" I tell her, "Mommy just knew!" When we go out, if she's not feeling shy, she'll tell people, "Look at my new glitter shoes!" I'm also going to post pics of her other new shoes...flip flops...that I got her. She was also very excited about these. She would wear them around the house constantly (that was before the sparkle shoes arrived), and tell me, "Maybe when it gets warm outside I can wear my new sandals bye-bye and I can wear short sleeves and I won't even have to wear a jacket! How about that!?" We started with a pink pair and a black pair of sandals and she would switch them out about every five minutes. Unfortunately, Ginger, the wonder dog, chewed up her pink pair! Lucky for Ginger I'm only out $2.50! You'd have to see Libby walking in these flip flops to truly appreciate them, but I think these photos will help with the visual! Enjoy!

No comments: