Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Princess Libby




It all started when Libby got a new "party dress" from Grandpa & Joan for Xmas. I swear she comes up with this stuff on her own! She started calling that dress her princess dress. She then found out that Grandpa and Joan go dancing every week. She would put on her princess dress and ask if she could dance around the house. Sure! So now she is obsessed with dancing in her princess dress and always asks if Grandpa will take her dancing in her princess dress someday. And yes, she packed her dress and took it to Grandpa's when she spent the night last week! But she was so busy she didn't remember she had it with her. Anyway...her original princess dress is from winter, with a long sleeve bodice. She gets so hot when she's dancing around, I knew she would need a summer princess dress! I waited until after Easter for the dresses to go on sale and boy did I hit the jackpot! I got this dress she has on in the pictures and one other dress off the clearance rack at Meijer for $5 each!! For $5, who cares if she doesn't ever do anything but play in them or happens to accidentally ruin them! She loves these dresses! She wears them at least once a week. The other dress is even nice enough that I would let her wear it for a special occasion if needed. Have you priced actual princess dress-up clothes in the toy aisle? They run $25-$30...for play!! I'm going to stick with the out of season clearance rack so I can keep my baby in princess dresses all year round! Happy Libby, Happy Mama!

No comments: