Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, August 11, 2008

Just in case you are going to the Olympics!

Here are a few helpful Chinese phrases to help you get around!
Prepare now for the Beijing Olympics.
Learn Chinese in 5 minutes (You MUST read them aloud)

English - Chinese
That's not right! -- Sum Ting Wong
Are you harboring a fugitive? -- Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me ASAP -- Kum Hia Nao
Stupid Man -- Dum Fuk
Small Horse -- Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach? -- Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped into a coffee table! -- Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift! -- Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here! -- Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet! -- Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone! -- No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week! -- Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight -- Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile -- Wa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensive -- Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great -- Fa Kin Su Pa

1 comment:

Mama B said...

Thank God for that info! Not sure how I would have survived my trip there! Your crazy