Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, August 18, 2008

Libby's First Day of School!

Summer is officially over...Today was Libby's first day of school! She is in Pre-K now and will be going 3 days a week! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! She was very excited to go back to school today which surprised me because she didn't mention school all summer! We both have been a little spoiled this summer with our sleeping habits and 7am came a little too soon this morning! My eyes are still burning! Poor Libby didn't even eat her breakfast because I think she was just too tired! She perked up by the time we got to school so I think she will be OK! So of course I have some pics to share with you on this special day! (And a BIG thanks to Angie P. for working for me last night so I could be there for Libby's first day of school! You Rock!)
Here she is...all ready for school! I had to take a pic before we left home in case she became camera shy once we got to school! You just never know!

Here she is at school...The sun was right in my eyes so I'm surprised this pic even turned out!


Every morning when the kids get to school the find their "Attendance Bear" and hang it up on the clothes line so the teachers know who is there. There are 24 kids in Libby's class this year! There were 18 last year so it is a little more crowded this year...maybe we will have some drop-outs!

1 comment:

Angie said...

No biggie! Glad to do it for you. I remember when my kids started kids for the first time. I always wanted to be there too. Kim (RT) has the book series for you. See you soon