Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Monday, August 25, 2008

Libby's new 4-wheeler

Yes, I think she is too little, but her daddy brought her home a 4-wheeler. She was very excited and couldn't wait to show me how good she can drive it. She even took me for a ride. It's funny to see this little girl driving a big 4-wheeler. Nathan brought his 4-wheeler over so they could ride together. It was big fun for everyone!

Here is Libby driving all by herself. She doesn't want her hair pulled back because she likes the feel of it blowing in the wind when she is going fast!

Here is Mike and Libby taking a ride and Nathan in the background.



Here is Nathan on his 4-wheeler (which he got for his 4th birthday, the same age Libby is now...but Libby's 4-wheeler is so much bigger...and she's my baby!)


Look at my little speed demon!

1 comment:

mrsmac said...

Libby and I will have to go out for a ride together on our "hogs"...vvvvrrrrrooooommmmmm!!!