Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Friday, May 23, 2008

Idol Craziness!

For those of you who happened to miss Fantasia on American Idol a few weeks ago are truly missing something! For those of you who saw her performance on Idol, but missed Simon on the Ellen show after her performance, are missing something as well! So here I am to bring it all together for you! Cuz I'm cool like that! Words cannot describe this night on Idol! I was left speechless! So I posted both the videos from Idol and from Ellen so all of you may experience the joy I experienced that week! Please watch it over and over...it just keeps getting funnier!

2 comments:

TheDobbs-MainsFamily said...

Thanks for the post - I still laugh in amazment

Mama B said...

You officially need help. But I guess ya'll do, cause that last Thursday at work I could barely find anyone in the hall during "Idol" time