Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Glitter Jelly Sandals -- Look what they can do!



Yes, we have added yet another pair of shoes to Libby's collection! She found these on her own! I had nothing to do with it...except buying them for her to further encourage this behavior! This is my first video posting so I hope it turns out! Anyway...in the picture, you see Libby modeling the silver glitter jelly sandals that she picked out. In the video, Libby has just gotten out of the bathtub (thus the fuzzy purple robe) and is showing daddy her new shoes. She decides to turn some music on (courtesy of her keyboard) and show daddy how her new shoes are "dancing shoes!" Pay close attention to one of the moves she does...you'll know it when you see it...it is a cross between some Michael Jackson and something else...I think she got it off this video she watches were these two kids are trying to teach a dog (person in suit) "Head shoulders knees and toes" and the dog gets all mixed up. That's the only explanation I came up with. I hope this makes you laugh as much as it did me!

No comments: