Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not Tickle Me, Elmo!

I'm debating whether I should really share this story with you or not...Please don't call CPS! I really am a good mom and Libby lives in a nice safe environment! The other night we were all lying on the bed watching tv in the bedroom. Libby was jumping around, like she always does, doing her somersaults, falling trees and what not. Then I started to tickle her...she is sooo ticklish and start laughing so hard...so I would tickle her, then she would want daddy to tickle her. She was lying on her back, I was just tickling her under arms and on her belly. Then she wanted me to tickle her feet, so she kicks her legs up in the air so I can tickle her feet. Then she wants me to tickle her all over, starting with her feet. So I tickle her feet, tickle her belly, then tickle her under her arms. She is just laughing hysterically. Then....she says, "Tickle my hoo-hoo!" Mike and I just look at each other with scared looks on our faces, then we start laughing! That makes Libby laugh, of course. I say, in a jokingly manner so she doesn't think she said anything wrong, "You can't tickle your hoo-hoo!" She says, "Why? I like it!" We both just say, "No!" Call her a "silly goose" and just go one with our day! I think I'm going to be in trouble when she's a teenager!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

She must take after her mother!!!!! HA HA HA