Princess Libby -- She's all that!

Libby - Six Years Old (July 2010)

Music


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weekend Festivities




Friday night, while I was at work of course, Libby, her daddy, and one of his friends, had a bonfire at our house. As you may or may not recall, it was a little drizzly out Friday night. You can see in the pic on the left, Libby isn't going to let a little rain spoil her fun! She is decked out in her raincoat and umbrella. What you may not notice are her shoes. She is wearing her snow boots! Since it was raining, the yard was a little on the mushy side. Libby outgrew her rain boots last summer and I haven't replaced them yet, thus the snow boots! Remember...I was at work! I am innocent...this is all her dad! Libby is sitting on the lawnmower...I'm not exactly sure why they had that out. I was afraid to ask! What a crazy pair! In the 2nd pic is the burn pile, aka, the bonfire. Most of the wood came from our hen house that Mike is converting into his new workshop, but that is another story for another day!

No comments: